Partnered with Siam Legal, we offer different kinds of Visa Services in Thailand. Below are the different visa services we have for you. If you have inquiries, you can ask our immigration consultants through live chat widget on the right side.
Thailand visa is required for most foreign nationalities to be able to travel and stay in Thailand for more than 30 days. Siam Legal offers an online Thailand Visa services that are both fast and secure, be it for business, marriage or retirement.
- Thailand Business Visa – If your purpose of visiting Thailand is to conduct business, or other business-related transactions.
- One Year Non-immigrant Visa – If you don’t fit the above categories, you can apply for a 1-year multiple entry visa that will allow you to stay in Thailand and travel in and outside of the country all year.
- 90-day Visa – If you intend to stay in Thailand for more than the normal tourist visa, the 90-day non-immigrant visa is the best option. It will allow you to stay for 90 consecutive days.
- Retirement Visa – If you are 50 years old or above and have the financial ability to retire, you can apply for a Thai Retirement Visa.
- Business Visa – Applying for a job or opening a business will require a Thai Business Visa and this can be best applied for before coming to Thailand.
- Permanent Residency – allows you to live permanently in Thailand, with no requirement to apply for an extension of stay. You can also have your name on a house registration document, and you will be able to buy a condominium without making a bank transfer from abroad.
- Marriage Visa – If you are married to a Thai, you can apply for a Thai Marriage Visa. This visa will allow you to stay in Thailand for an initial of 3 months and can be extended to 1 year.